Posted By
ergobob
Aug 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
KatWoman
Aug 8, 2006
Blank
"Hymer" <[REMOVE].net> wrote in message
Hello,

I am trying to replicate the infinity loop shown below in PPT 2002. My poor effort is shown next to the original below. The closest I have come is using the Spray Can and then filtering with Splatter.

I have two problems. First, I can’t seem to control the brush / spray can to make a nice oval. I did draw an eclipse with the Elliptical Marquee tool. Is there a way to help control the mouse movements to follow the eclipse better?

Second, I can’t seem to duplicate the brush stroke appearance or the irregular edges / ends as shown below. Does anyone know what tools to use to create that effect?

Thanks a lot,

Bob

there are no attached files allowed in this NG some people here cannot see your graphics
post to web and link them

in Power Point or Photoshop?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections