JF
Posted By
John_Fagerberg
Apr 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When PhotoShop CS first came out, I and others reported some bugs that we had seen. I kept hearing that an update would be comeing out to resolve many of these issues, but have not seen one yet.

Is there an update coming out soon?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

X
xDsrtRat
Apr 12, 2004
wrote in message
When PhotoShop CS first came out, I and others reported some bugs that we
had seen. I kept hearing that an update would be comeing out to resolve many of these issues, but have not seen one yet.
Is there an update coming out soon?

There is a RAW camera plug-in available, but no intermediate releases. Check here for more info

http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html

then go to PhotoShop
GH
Grass_Hopper
Apr 12, 2004
I must say, reading all of the issues that a number of people have experienced here and seeing there isn’t going to be a dot release, doesn’t make me all warm and fuzzy.

I don’t own PSCS yet and will hold off till I see how it all plays out.
I
ID._Awe
Apr 12, 2004
Well……….. it didn’t really say there wouldn’t be a dot release for sure, I think Steph is having a little fun with people who want to second guess release info.

In the normal cycle, there shouldn’t be a new release for another twelve months anyways. Yes, I’ve been sitting this CS thing out, hopefully they won’t bend me over to upgrade to the next version.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections