Posted By
red
Dec 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using photoshop 7
When I save for web, if I save a file I already have saved, I am always asked if I want to replace the file. How do I set photoshop so it doesn’t ask me that ? I want it to just save the file without asking for confirmation.
Thank you.

red

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

K
Kingdom
Dec 4, 2004
red wrote in news:nybsd.218929$SM5.12768
@news.easynews.com:

I’m using photoshop 7
When I save for web, if I save a file I already have saved, I am always asked if I want to replace the file. How do I set photoshop so it doesn’t ask me that ? I want it to just save the file without asking for confirmation.
Thank you.

red

Its a safety feature to ensure you don’t overight work you mean to keep or by accidently using a file namer that already exists in that location. Live with it, you can’t change it.

Youth is wasted on the young!
B
Broga
Dec 5, 2004
Record an action to save and confirm that you want to overwrite – then assign a function key to the action.
One key press and it’s saved 🙂

www.micromountain.com
"red" wrote in message
I’m using photoshop 7
Thank you.

red
V
V1nc3nt
Dec 5, 2004
kinda smartish 🙂

broga wrote:
Record an action to save and confirm that you want to overwrite – then assign a function key to the action.
R
red
Dec 6, 2004
V1nc3nt wrote:
kinda smartish 🙂

broga wrote:

Yeah- thanks a lot !!!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections