BK
Posted By
Brian K
Jan 17, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is not primarily a PS question but PS would be used to produce the image. Is there an ideal (pixel) image size for DVD slide shows? The PAL standard uses a resolution of 720 * 576 so would images around this size be preferable than say an image size of 3000 * 2000 which would obviously need to be processed by the slideshow software.

Brian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

BK
Brian K
Jan 19, 2005
I don’t think size matters here. I made a DVD with each sized image alternating in the slide-show. On the TV, both images look the same.

Brian

"Brian K" <iibntgyea4 > wrote in message
This is not primarily a PS question but PS would be used to produce the image. Is there an ideal (pixel) image size for DVD slide shows? The PAL standard uses a resolution of 720 * 576 so would images around this size be preferable than say an image size of 3000 * 2000 which would obviously need to be processed by the slideshow software.

Brian
B
boogie
Jan 21, 2005
Hi Guys
What’s best software for doing dvd slide shows, I tried Pinnacle Studio 8 but you have to drag n drop each image individually, which is very long winded. Do you know of anything quicker?

Len

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:45:55 GMT, "Brian K" <iibntgyea4
wrote:

I don’t think size matters here. I made a DVD with each sized image alternating in the slide-show. On the TV, both images look the same.
Brian

Brian
BK
Brian K
Jan 22, 2005
dvdSanta is excellent. Setup time is a minute or two, processing time is up to two hours depending on the number of images. Can handle 800 images.

http://www.dvdsanta.com/

Brian

wrote in message
Hi Guys
What’s best software for doing dvd slide shows, I tried Pinnacle Studio 8 but you have to drag n drop each image individually, which is very long winded. Do you know of anything quicker?

Len

wrote:

Brian

This is not primarily a PS question but PS would be used to produce the image. Is there an ideal (pixel) image size for DVD slide shows? The PAL standard uses a resolution of 720 * 576 so would images around this size be preferable than say an image size of 3000 * 2000 which would obviously
need to be processed by the slideshow software.

Brian
R
Ryan
Feb 8, 2005
ProShow worked pretty well for me. Looks exactly like MovieMaker or Premiere.
wrote in message
Hi Guys

Len

wrote:

Brian

This is not primarily a PS question but PS would be used to produce the image. Is there an ideal (pixel) image size for DVD slide shows? The PAL standard uses a resolution of 720 * 576 so would images around this size be preferable than say an image size of 3000 * 2000 which would obviously
need to be processed by the slideshow software.

Brian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections