T
Posted By
TANDEX
Aug 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I need help to optimize the few images. I have 7 images which I want just optimize for website -make it more
small, but without lossing image quality. The image size remains without changing, except 3 images, which need have the following size:

IC-F14_F24_top.jpg width="164" height="125" IC-F14S_F24S_top.jpg width="162" height="125" IC-F15.jpg – width="269" height="448"

What i tried is MS Paint, but definitely it’s not right tool, so I can no make this with it. I have no any graphic software, so i can no optimize it.

Thank you.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
Ragnar
Aug 24, 2005
If you have no graphics software you really shouldn’t expect much help on a Photoshop newsgroup, but I suggest you download Irfan View – it does what you want and it’s free.

John

"TANDEX" wrote in message
I need help to optimize the few images. I have 7 images which I want just optimize for website -make it more
small, but without lossing image quality. The image size remains without changing, except 3 images, which need have the following size:
IC-F14_F24_top.jpg width="164" height="125" IC-F14S_F24S_top.jpg width="162" height="125" IC-F15.jpg – width="269" height="448"
What i tried is MS Paint, but definitely it’s not right tool, so I can no make this with it. I have no any graphic software, so i can no optimize it.

Thank you.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections