Need to reinstall PSE 1.0128.0 after crash—Where is License# found?

F
Posted By
few
Mar 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
OK, I’m not able to reinstall without the trial cue popping up telling me I have thirty days to try PSE. I’ve been using this software for around three years! Where on my computer is the license? If it’s not here, does anyone have one I can borrow? I know I can go and try the cracks groups, but this software is so old and nobody is going to have it anymore. Please help me, if you can. I guarantee that I’m not using any "hot" software. As I said, I installed this program years ago, but I don’t have any idea where I put the license, unless it was on my hd, and that has been reformatted.

If you want to tell me I’m in the wrong group, save it. I just need some help and thought this would be the best place to come. If I’ve offended anyone, I’m truly sorry.

Thanks

—-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups —-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption =—-

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

C
Charley
Mar 23, 2005
If I remember right, the number was a clear tape on label that was applied to the clear plastic CD sleeve. Have you looked closely at your sleeve for it? I once had PSE 1.0, but gave it away a long time ago.

Charley

"few" wrote in message
OK, I’m not able to reinstall without the trial cue popping up telling me I have thirty days to try PSE. I’ve been using this software for around three years! Where on my computer is the license? If it’s not here, does anyone have one I can borrow? I know I can go and try the cracks groups, but this software is so old and nobody is going to have it anymore. Please help me, if you can. I guarantee that I’m not using any "hot" software. As I said, I installed this program years ago, but I don’t have any idea where I put the license, unless it was on my hd, and that has been reformatted.

If you want to tell me I’m in the wrong group, save it. I just need some help and thought this would be the best place to come. If I’ve offended anyone, I’m truly sorry.

Thanks

—-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
News==—-
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
Newsgroups
—-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption
=—-
N
NEWS
Mar 24, 2005
If you have windows OS, search through your registry (regedit) for adobe. You should find the key there.

"Charley" wrote in message
If I remember right, the number was a clear tape on label that was applied to the clear plastic CD sleeve. Have you looked closely at your sleeve for it? I once had PSE 1.0, but gave it away a long time ago.

Charley

"few" wrote in message

Thanks

—-== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
News==—-
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
Newsgroups
—-= East and West-Coast Server Farms – Total Privacy via Encryption
=—-

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections