LG
Posted By
Lorace Graham
Sep 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Every time I try to access a pallet in my well, by moving my mouse there, the one that has the tab showing, moves over, and another tab appears.

Consequently, I can’t click on a tab and I have to start pulling all the pallets out until I reach the one I want.

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a normal thing?

Thanks,
Lorace

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 7, 2003
Hi, Lorace: The palette well can be maddening at times, especially if you have your screen resolution set to 800-by-600. You might want to try higher resolution (1024×768) and see if that helps. Also, you can permanently remove some of the tabs from the well if they’re ones you don’t use often; they can always be opened individually from the Window on the main toolbar. Hope that helps!

Chuck
LG
Lorace Graham
Sep 8, 2003
Thanks, Chuck. I think maybe the screen resolution could be it. I was reading another reply to another question and this was discussed. I do have mine at 800×600 and am not pleased with some of the difficulties with it.

I’ll change it and see.

Thank you, mucho!
Lorace
LG
Lorace Graham
Sep 8, 2003
Reporting back, Chuck.

Yes, thanks, the increase in resolution did the trick. The well works beautifully now, but man, I’m having fun learning to read the smaller print. I’m not as young as I used to be. LOL

Lorace
NS
Nancy S
Sep 8, 2003
Lorace,

As my husband says "the older I get the better I was"
CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 8, 2003
< "the older I get the better I was">

Nancy, that’s perfect!

Now if I can only remember it….

🙂

Chuck
P
Phosphor
Sep 8, 2003
Just be judicious about who you say it to, Chuck! 🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections