LP
Posted By
Louise Parrish
Sep 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it possible to upgrade PSE-1 to PSE-2 from a bundled copy which came with my scanner, if so, how. Thanks

Louise Parrish

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Sep 9, 2003
The second version of Elements wasn’t actually an upgrade; it’s a stand alone application. However, the version you got bundled with your scanner does make you eligible for the $30 Adobe rebate. If you look around, you can probably get Elements 2.0 for less than $50 AR. I haven’t checked Amazon’s price lately, but they often have it on sale.
P
Phosphor
Sep 9, 2003
It was $39 with the rebate at CompUSA last week, but I don’t know if that price is still good.
LP
Louise Parrish
Sep 9, 2003
Thanks for the above information

Louise Parrish
RC
Richard Coencas
Sep 9, 2003
The bundled version is a complete version (unless the scanner came with a trial version), so there would be no need for Louise to go out and purchase Elements to get a rebate.

Rich
P
Phosphor
Sep 13, 2003
Having problems with red eye. The first time I used this feature I changed the replacement color to green. Now no matter how hard I try, the replacement color always turns out green in subsequent pictures. When I click on the default colors, the tabs look like they are red for current and black for replacement, but the result is still green. Can anyone help. I read three books and the online help and nowhere does it address this problem.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections