SO
Posted By
Samuel_O_James
May 27, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The way the installation files come on the Elements cd seems to suggest that it is a deployable application. However, even after installing directX manually, the ‘Photoshop Elements 3.0.msi’ will still not deploy. My guess is that it needs a serail number, but i cannot figure out how to add this to the msi. Is there a known way to do this or will I have to rebuild the package?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 27, 2005
Since one licence of Photoshop Elements is good for one installation (or perhaps two, one on a desktop and one on a laptop), I don’t suppose that you’re trying to accomplish is documented (and feasible). Try to contact Adobe’s support and see if they have a licensing program with a special version that permits multiple installation with one serial number.

Ray

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections