Posted By
Basil Pap
Sep 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
From www.sitelink.net:
CNET News.com reports that Adobe is preparing to make several major product announcements — including a new version of Photoshop — at the end of September.

I wonder if Elements gets a new version. Something new and exciting? Let’s hope that most of the Feature Requests have been honored 🙂
Basil

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
Phosphor
Sep 12, 2003
Yeah, what we need in the next version of Elements is to have:

a. A Jodi plug-in, so pictures are creative and professional looking

b. A Chris wizard so our creations have fun & humor

c. A Grant palette where we can add generosity and a dab of sagacity to our layers

😉
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 12, 2003
Lou, I’m feeling very honored that you added me to the feature requests for Photoshop Elements. <blush>
R
Ray
Sep 13, 2003
On top of that, I’ll add…

A Jay Arraich "MS Office like" companion, to guide us when we know what we want, but just find the
means to do it 🙂

Ray
P
Phosphor
Sep 13, 2003
Jodi, watching your entries in the Challenge each week is like watching a fireworks display: each one is new and different and I find myself going "Oh!" "Aaaaah" "Eee!" "WOW!".

It’s a lotta fun!

It’s too bad they can’t put creativity in bottle. Well, I guess you could say my images look like somebody dumped some "Creative Ketchup" on them. 🙂 (This reminds me of an ad that’s been in Kelby Magazine…er, I mean…Mac Design magazine a few times. There’s a photo of a woman who’s supposed to be the retro-faddish self-important "Artiste"-type person–jet-black hair, thick-framed cateye glasses, black clothing, the whole nine yards–with a big box of cereal that says "Creative Crunch" or something. And the tagline is something like "Creative Ideas–it’s just not that easy". It’s pretty hysterical.)

Ah, if only PSE 3.0 could make *me* an Artiste.

Lou

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections