EH
Posted By
emil_holt
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
We’ve also been seeing this problem here, but with Photoshop 7 droplets after migrating to OS X (10.3.3). Opening the droplet/ps7 in Classic and/or checking file permissions does not seem to help.

Any ideas?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

LP
Lyle_Petro
Aug 4, 2004
I too am having problems with ImageReady droplets not working with exactly the same message. I have tried repairing permissions to no avail. I was wondering if any of the above posters had already contacted Adobe regarding this problem. I sure don’t want to have to reinstall OS X and reinstall all my programs if there is an easy fix.
MC
Michael_Cytrynowicz
Aug 12, 2004
To all those who are (were) having problems with IR droplet permissions:

In my case, I had ImageReady (and Photoshop) plus all settings, presets, plugins, actions, droplets, etc, in one folder called "Adobe" inside my Applications folder.

I went on deleting prefs in user lib, doing a general permissions repair, correcting permissions in the subfolders, etc – but droplets started working again as expected ONLY when I set the permissions (to me as admin) on the "Adobe" folder – which makes sense, and was quite obvious (hindsight 🙂

So no need to reinstall apps, OSX – and working ImageReady droplets are a godsend, of course.

Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections