WG
Posted By
William_Gould
Oct 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
About a year ago I purchased an Olympus camera which contained Photoshop Elements. I have used it regularly. I recently had to do some hardrive work and lost the program. I went to reinstall it but it asks for the serial number. I have the original disk and the paperwork that came with Olympus, but can find no serial number. I tried to put in the number on the disk but it was rejected. How can I overcome this?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 10, 2003
I’ve never gotten Elements as part of another package, so my question is: Did you register the software with Adobe after installing it? If so, you should be able to contact them and get the serial number. If you didn’t register it, hmmm. You might have to contact Olympus. Adobe would have sold distribution rights, so Olympus might be the only place that can help you.
RG
Rich Galen
Oct 11, 2003
I had the same issue. I called Adobe, they looked it up, found it, read it to me, and I’m back in business. With all of the kvetching about help desks; I was pleasantly ASTOUNDED at the positive experience.

Galen

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections