Web Color Problems in ImageReady on a Mac!!!!

MD
Posted By
Michael_Doig
May 8, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am designing a website using Photoshop and ImageReady on a Mac. I went to an online color scheme picker and chose two colors that looked good and set my Photoshop color picker to web colors only. I copied these colors off the site which looked good on my monitor. I finished my site in Photoshop and then switched to ImageReady and the colors looked bad so I figured out that I needed use the embedded color profile. I then previewed my site in Safari and again the colors looked bad, they were a little bit too light. I understand there is a gamma difference between PC and Apple displays, but I saw these colors on my Apple display on the web. Why won’t my colors show up the same? If I export this project to GoLive will the color problem remain? Thanks for any help,
Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MD
Michael_Doig
May 9, 2004
Thank you very very much!!!!
Mike

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections