D
Posted By
derekwh
May 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have recently been receiving an error when trying to launch the Lighting Effects filter.

"Unable to complete … because the requested property value could not be found." Not exactly word-for-word.

Any clue what the "requested property value" is or refers to?

Photoshop CS. Happens with new and old documents.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

ZS
Zina_Saunders
May 20, 2004
Purge your clipboard.
D
derekwh
May 21, 2004
Wow, do you think they could have just told me that in the error dialog box. 🙂

Thanks Zina, it’s good to get a direct answer.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
May 21, 2004
<< do you think they could have just told me that in the error dialog box >>

I don’t think that "they" knew about it when CS was released: Doug Katz tracked that one down!
ZS
Zina_Saunders
May 22, 2004
If you happen to use CoCo (a third party plugin), purging the clipboard will resolve problems with that, too.
JS
Jane_Speck
Jul 21, 2004
Wow. It worked for me too! And the forum search finally came up trumps with a solution for a problem within 5 minutes of me coming online. Thanks!
SC
Sandee_Cohen
Jul 25, 2004
Excellent help! The original message explained the problem perfectly. And made it easy to find using the search feature.

I too have found the answer to my problem almost immediately.
JW
jonathan_wills
Aug 3, 2004
Ditto to Jane and Sandee’s comments! It seems like such a obscure problem when the warning comes up. But the fix is so easy and finding it here quickly was especially sublime.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections