KL
Posted By
Kirk_Lindley
Nov 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am new to Elements. I have a Dell with an Nvidia card and the colors on my screen look great. I’m not sure if I need to run the gamma loader. After installing Elements I saw that gamma loader was being launched on startup, so I disabled it using the sys config util in XP (msconfig). Is it best to let gamma loader launch on startup and then run adobe gamma from control panel to configure? Or should I just leave my system as it is and not launch gamma loader? Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 7, 2003
Kirk, don’t make any changes until you’ve evaluated the quality of your prints. That’s where some people find they do need to calibrate their monitor – when the print they get doesn’t match what they see on the screen. I happen to have a monitor that’s been producing near-perfect prints without any calibration. That’s purely by accident; the last one wasn’t like that and needed calibration.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections