H
Posted By
hawkman
Jul 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When i try and make a marquee selection with my Photoshop, on ANY DOCUMENT, an error message come sup saying this:
"No selected edges more than 50% selected, the selected edged will not be visible" when i try to make a marquee selection, i really need help with this, this i very annoying

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JB
Jonathan_Balza
Jul 9, 2004
Change the "Feather" option on your marquee tool to be 0px, or reset your preferences if that doesn’t work.
H
hawkman
Jul 9, 2004
The feather thng failed, how do i reset my prefs?
H
hawkman
Jul 9, 2004
PLEASE, somebody tell me how to reset my photoshop prefrences?
JB
Jonathan_Balza
Jul 9, 2004
calm down… my email is only set to check every 5 minutes…

It is found in the FAQ here, but the short answer is: Hold down "Ctrl-Alt-Shift" IMMEDIATELY after you start Photoshop. Then click yes on the dialog box.
P
Phosphor
Jul 9, 2004
Thoroughly read, then Bookmark the following link, Hawkman:

<http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/6712.htm>

BTW: When starting a thread here, it’s always a good idea to make the title descriptive of your problem. Generic, ALL-CAPS SCREaMS for "HELP!" tends to upset the regulars. Please, do not use all caps, and make your title descriptive.
H
hawkman
Jul 9, 2004
didnt work…whats the URL to the FAQ?
P
Phosphor
Jul 9, 2004
Read my post again, above.
JB
Jonathan_Balza
Jul 9, 2004
I don’t know… I seem to have misplaced my link to the FAQ… it’s got to be around here somewhere… Give me a day or two to find it…

While I’m doing that, read Phosphor’s post AGAIN, and bookmark it AGAIN. Hopefully, by the time I’m done with that, you’ll have finished reading Phosphor’s post.
KN
Ken_Nielsen
Jul 9, 2004
"this i very annoying"

You know, you’re right.
R
Ram
Jul 9, 2004
LenHewitt "How to Ask Effective Questions" 5/21/04 1:30am </cgi-bin/webx?13>
B
Buko
Jul 9, 2004
HELP. I NEED HELP TOO…..
P
Phosphor
Jul 9, 2004
We know that, Buko.

That kind of help ain’t to be had heah!

😉
NK
Neil_Keller
Jul 10, 2004
One more point should be understood…

These forums are not in a live chat format. Please be patient for replies, which may be in minutes (as you saw here), or they may be hours or even a few days away.

Thanks.

Neil

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections