Posted By
John Haft
Sep 11, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

In PS 4.1 when I exported an image to a transparent gif, I was given an option to change the background color to match the web background so that blurred edges do not show as halos. In PS7, I do not see the export to gif option. I can save the image as a gif, but cannot seem to find how to change the background color.

Can anyone advise how I do this, or point to me the right place in the help files?

Thanks,

Roger

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

K
Kingdom
Sep 12, 2005
roger wrote in news:4iu7i1d5ra1m2tm32rpng4mmcf85tmohfp@ 4ax.com:

Hello,

In PS 4.1 when I exported an image to a transparent gif, I was given an option to change the background color to match the web background so that blurred edges do not show as halos. In PS7, I do not see the export to gif option. I can save the image as a gif, but cannot seem to find how to change the background color.

Can anyone advise how I do this, or point to me the right place in the help files?

Thanks,

Roger

Select save for web, select gif format, seelect matte and choose your colour (custom)

f=Ma well, nearly…
JH
John Haft
Sep 13, 2005
Kingdon,

Thanks for the help. I actually found the answer this morning when I went looking for my message in the very next thread below my post.

Thanks again.

Roger.

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:03:57 GMT, Kingdom
wrote:

roger wrote in news:4iu7i1d5ra1m2tm32rpng4mmcf85tmohfp@ 4ax.com:

Hello,

Thanks,

Roger

Select save for web, select gif format, seelect matte and choose your colour (custom)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections