R
Posted By
Robearet
Dec 23, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My problem is probably going to seem ridiculously elementary to some of you old hands, but I need to find out if there is a format which supports playing back a picture CD on a regular home-theater CD player, or is such a thing even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks… —
Bob Brunson
Columbia, SC

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RH
Rick Hughes
Dec 24, 2003
Check out PhotonTV from izotope at www.PhotonTV.com I used it recently and it does a great job. There are a couple other packages out there that also do this.

Rick

"Robearet" wrote in message
My problem is probably going to seem ridiculously elementary to some of
you
old hands, but I need to find out if there is a format which supports playing back a picture CD on a regular home-theater CD player, or is such
a
thing even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks… —
Bob Brunson
Columbia, SC

R
Robearet
Dec 25, 2003
Rick, I did check out the demo of PhotonTV and it really does look like a great program. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it work because my older-model DVD player doesn’t support SVCD and none of the other resolution variations worked. I’m not yet ready to shell out for a newer player. If by chance you ran up against this problem also, I would be interested in hearing how you solved it, but it sounds like yours worked from the get-go. Thanks anyway for the great suggestion. Maybe another reader will benefit…

Bob Brunson
Columbia, SC
"Rick Hughes" wrote in message
Check out PhotonTV from izotope at www.PhotonTV.com I used it recently and it does a great job. There are a couple other packages out there that
also
do this.

Rick

"Robearet" wrote in message
My problem is probably going to seem ridiculously elementary to some of
you
old hands, but I need to find out if there is a format which supports playing back a picture CD on a regular home-theater CD player, or is
such
a
thing even possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks… —
Bob Brunson
Columbia, SC

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections