MD
Posted By
Mark_Durgee
Aug 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a keyboard shortcut to select all paths in PS 7? This is when I’m using the paths palette and not shapes.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

KN
Ken_Nielsen
Aug 11, 2004
No.

Hold down the option key and marquee select all paths on one path layer. The option key guarantees that you will have solid points on all paths, completely selected, even if you miss a point and only select a portion of a path.

Path layers are only individually selectable.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Aug 11, 2004
The paths do have to be on the same Path palette Layer.
Then you can use the "Arrow" tools to select them all. There is no keyboard shortcut way to do that that I am aware of.
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Aug 11, 2004
new path

copy

paste each path element from every path container.

Interaction of path cross contents can get ugly.
MD
Mark_Durgee
Aug 27, 2004
Sorry to take so long to get back to you all. Thanks for your replies.

The reason I ask the question is that I use paths for package dielines a lot and sometime they go off the edge of the canvas. To select all the dielines I have to zoom way out and it’s a pain.

Thanks again,
Mark Durgee

wrote in message
new path

copy

paste each path element from every path container.

Interaction of path cross contents can get ugly.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections