TK
Posted By
Tim_Kuwada
Feb 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded tryout version of Adobe PS Elements to my Laptop (Windows XP, Intel Centrino). Everytime I try to open it it asks me to "unzip". I unzipped it and it said that it was successful. However, each time I click on the icon it asks me to unzip it again.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tim

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth_Haney
Feb 20, 2004
I try not to work much on Windows machines, but on the Mac, once you unzip a file, another icon shows up somewhere (usually on my desktop) that’s the unzipped version. That’s the one you install from. Snoop around and see if you can find anything else on either your desktop or hard drive, wherever the original download landed. The name usually stays pretty close to the zipped version, but the extension will be different and so will the icon.
D
Delores
Feb 21, 2004
On Fri, 20 Feb 2004 15:23:33 -0800, wrote:

I downloaded tryout version of Adobe PS Elements to my Laptop (Windows XP, Intel Centrino). Everytime I try to open it it asks me to "unzip". I unzipped it and it said that it was successful. However, each time I click on the icon it asks me to unzip it again.

It sounds like you are repepatedly clicking on the icon for the download.

If you haven’t done it, you need to go to the folder where the program unzipped to and run the installation for the program.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections