R
Posted By
Ramon Redondo
Jan 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve recently downloaded the Photoshop Elements 3.0 Tryout from Adobe, and have been attempting to run it on my Tablet PC (Windows XP). After installing, I had been seeing the lockup after/during "Reading Fonts" which I’ve seen reported elsewhere. It turned out that the problem font was actually the GUI font installed by this software. Re-installing did not help.

Any ideas?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

PD
postman delivers
Jan 29, 2005
"Ramon Redondo" wrote in message
I’ve recently downloaded the Photoshop Elements 3.0 Tryout from Adobe, and have been attempting to run it on my Tablet PC (Windows XP). After installing, I had been seeing the lockup after/during "Reading Fonts" which I’ve seen reported elsewhere. It turned out that the problem font was actually the GUI font installed by this software. Re-installing did not help.

Any ideas?

You have removed the corrupted font? You have identified the font… Do you have a lot of fonts?

JR the postman
R
Ramon Redondo
Feb 1, 2005
I have identified and removed the ‘corrupted’ font. But it seems to be one of the fonts that Adobe installed itself.

I have about 280 fonts, which were installed by XP Tablet edition by default, and possibly Office 2000.
PD
postman delivers
Feb 3, 2005
"Ramon Redondo" wrote in message
I have identified and removed the ‘corrupted’ font. But it seems to be one of the fonts that Adobe installed itself.

I have about 280 fonts, which were installed by XP Tablet edition by default, and possibly Office 2000.
Ramon,

Appears you have a corrupted download. shame it is only a font… requiring you to lose your trial days… I was wondering if you had too many fonts, but 280 is not a problem…

JR the postman

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections