Posted By
Ole_Akh
Dec 31, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ole Akhøj
I want to disconnect the function which opens my Photoshop CS2 when I click the thumbnail in my files, but I cannnot find the settings which changes this ; I work with OS 10.4.8

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

B
Bernie
Dec 31, 2006
In the finder, choose one of the files do a Get Info and select a different software to open this type of file
OA
Ole_Akh
Jan 1, 2007
I don’t think I described the problem properly – it concerns all the photographs, which I have been working with in PS. Before developing them in camera raw, they always open Picturewiewer, which is a fast way to have look, but everyting converted to .tif or .jpg in my PSC2 opens the programme ( if it is’nt already open )when I click the thumbnail.
I think, I have seen something somewhere like " always open Photoshop "as a general setting, but I cannot find it anywhere in my PSC2, so maybee it could be in another older version of programme.
I want to get rid of this command in general, because I have a feeling that it could create troubeles for other people who does’nt use photoshop when they want to open my photoes
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Jan 1, 2007
I think CN gave you the right answer. This setting applies to your machine only and will not affect anyone else.
OA
Ole_Akh
Jan 1, 2007
Thanks ED and CN !
It is working OK now …….
Ole

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections