DB
Posted By
Dave_B_Johnson
Apr 6, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Each time I open program I get messages saying files have been moved from original location and am ask to "click" to repair. I feel the the need to uninstall and start from scratch. I’m new to apple and simply cannot find the uninstall feature. Will some be so kind as to point me in the right direction? Many Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WG
Welles_Goodrich
Apr 6, 2008
Hi Dave,

Try Applications > Utilities > Adobe Installers. For most Mac apps you just drag the application to the trash and eliminate preferences although some do come with their own uninstallers. Adobe only works well now with their installer and uninstallers so do use them. There is no such thin as Add/Remove software as there is in Windows but then generally speaking there aren’t files located in numerous locations, nor is there an equivalent to the Registry.
WG
Welles_Goodrich
Apr 6, 2008
Oh shoot. I just read in the other post you are talking about Photoshop Elements…not Photoshop. Sorry but someone has directed you to the proper forum.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections