CC
Posted By
Christyne_Calvin
Apr 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded the 30-day trial version of this last night and tried to open the folder to run the setup program, but I keep getting the error "pse2trial(1).exe is not a valid Win32 application". I’m running Windows XP. Any ideas? Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 1, 2004
probably incomplete download or truncated…
Get it with broadband? Dialup almost always fails, seems.

Mac
CC
Christyne_Calvin
Apr 1, 2004
Dialup, unfortunately, is all I have…took about 7 1/2 hours, so I just let it run overnight. Didn’t have time until the next evening to "extract" it to another folder, as the Adobe instructions said to do, so just clicked OK in the morning and shut it down. I wouldn’t have to still be connected to the Internet to do the install, would I? I was when I tried to open the file last night and it kept trying to start the download again.
BH
Beth_Haney
Apr 1, 2004
No, there’s no need to be online during the install process, but I agree with Mac you probably got an incomplete download. Are there any coffee shops in your area with broadband connections? If so, I know a lot of people have started going to places like this and doing their downloads to a laptop, burning a CD, and then doing an installation on a desktop machine. Of course, this also requires a set of components you might not have – like the laptop, the burner, and the coffee shop! But a friend might be able to help you out.
CC
Christyne_Calvin
Apr 1, 2004
My daughter has a laptop, CD burner and probably a T1 connection @ work…I’ll see if she can do it and mail it to me. Thanks for the idea!
CC
Christyne_Calvin
Apr 9, 2004
Dear Beth and Mac, Thanks again for your help. I rec’d a CD of the tryout from my daughter today and it loaded right up!
MM
Mac_McDougald
Apr 9, 2004
Very good…
hardly anyone ever gets a good download of Adobe tryouts with dialup. You only have to be one byte short 🙂

Mac
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Apr 9, 2004
Christyne,

Hope you enjoy your tryout of Elements … if you get stuck just ask

Wendy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections