LP
Posted By
L_Paul_Tardif
May 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
All of a sudden when I want to add text to a photo I have opened in Photo Elements 2.0, I get a wide space between the lines. I would like lines of text to go right under each other when I use the "enter" key just as they did previously.
Using windows XP, Dell Dimention,

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
May 1, 2004
Elements is a very poor text editor. I’m wondering if what you’re seeing is a variation based on a different resolution, font, or font size than what you’d previously used. Most of us who add more than just a couple of words to an image wind up doing each line as a separate layer, which then lets us set our own spacing. Awkward, yes, but that’s about the best this version of Elements can offer. Maybe in PSE 3? We can hope.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections