RO
Posted By
Robin_Oglesby
Oct 21, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have a G5 PPC running Leopard and Picture Package nor Contact Sheet ll are available. I have CS2 on a PC and both are there. Is the up grade to Leopard the problem or something else. I do not know if it was there before the up grade. Please Help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Oct 21, 2008
CS2 is not supported in Leopard nor will it be updated for Leopard.
NK
Neil_Keller
Oct 21, 2008
Robin,

Unfortunately, you are not alone.

The key here, before doing ANY upgrade: hardware, OS, or software, is to STOP and take the time to research each of these components to make sure they play nice together — or at least know what the problems and options are — before putting a nickel down on any purchase.

There are those of us who are still hanging onto our "old" G5s running Mac OS X 10.4.11 until we know we can have a reliable path for running Photoshop, InDesign and other Adobe apps in something newer.

Neil
B
Buko
Oct 21, 2008
Did you move the application out of the folder?
RO
Robin_Oglesby
Oct 22, 2008
I have not moved anything. Should I and how. Is possible to step back to my older OS?
R
Ram
Oct 23, 2008
I have not moved anything. Should I and how

NEVER!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections