Posted By
w_haley
May 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
In image editing, I’m largely self-taught by trial and error, and I’m sure I’ve missed a lot and will be visiting for help. I’ve previously been using Microsoft Picture It Publishing, so this is a good step up for me. Browsing this forum has already been helpful, thanks to all.

w haley
<http://whaley.my-expressions.com>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

RR
Raymond Robillard
May 18, 2004
Welcome aboard !
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 18, 2004
Hi William

Wally ?
Winston
Wallace
Wilfred
Weston
Winnefred
wanita
Weston
Wilbert

can’t think of anymore 🙂 …welcome
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 18, 2004
wendy ? or is that Wilson

as usual i miss the obvious

also just wondering what version you are using ?
MM
Michael_Moody
May 19, 2004
Jodi Jodi Jodi –
You did miss the obvious: wichard,wobert,wudolph,wobin
HD
Hillie_Dyke
May 19, 2004
hahahaha…..

Hillie
Australia
RR
Raymond Robillard
May 19, 2004
Waymon.. ? Lol !!!
JF
Jodi_Frye
May 19, 2004
Ray, 🙂

Oh No, I’m sorry w.haley, my moment of weirdness has created a living thing. I Will Wonder away now with my head in the shadows.
NM
Nancy_Milano
May 19, 2004
Hello, new to Photoshop Elements , also. Question? Lines on Photo Printout.?? New Printer also, Epson 2400 Photo. How can I get rid of them??
Cleaned the jets before I printed, but the pic still has lines. Anyone gotta answer?
Thanks!
nmilano
LK
Leen_Koper
May 19, 2004
Nancy, I don’t know if it is possible with this printer, but did you do a nozzle check?

Leen
MR
Mark_Reibman
May 19, 2004
As Leen says, you need to do a nozzle check. Sometimes one cleaning is not enough. If the nozzle check shows clogs you have to clean until it unclogs and your nozzle check shows 100% unbroken pattern.
BH
Beth_Haney
May 19, 2004
Lines can also be caused by having the image resolution at something other than a whole number. Make sure there’s nothing after the decimal point, e.g., 301.47.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections