Jumping to diff. thumbnail after RAW adjustments?

J
Posted By
jmiller
Nov 28, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I working bridge (CS3, Mac OS10.5) and open a file in Camera RAW to make adjustments and then close the file, the thumbnail disappears for a bit and then comes back visible in Bridge. That file that was just adjusted isn’t the one selected. So I need to go back and select it to see how the change looks on the enlarged image in the Bridge preview pain. This is a major pain. It doesn’t happen on my other Mac (OS10.4) with CS3. I make a RAW adjustment and it stays selected and I can see the change. Any idea on what is causing this to deselect the image I’m correcting? Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

B
Buko
Nov 28, 2008
Leopard?
J
jmiller
Nov 29, 2008
Yes, OS 10.5 Leopard. Now it worked correctly for a bit tonight and went back to jumping to other images. Must be some glitch.
R
Ram
Nov 29, 2008
jmiller,

You asked:

Any idea on what is causing this to deselect the image I’m correcting?

Buko is suggesting it may be Leopard causing it, especially since it doesn’t happen on your Tiger machine.

He wasn’t asking you if you run Leopard, as you already said that in your original post. 😀
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Nov 29, 2008
Might you have set your thumbnails to sort in order of "date edited" instead of by file name or date created (for example)?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections