P
Posted By
Prezzo
Jul 26, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am having a website built for my business. The designer has given me the capability to amend certain parts of the homepage so I can keep it fresh. However the title sections are in Helevetica Neue which PE2 doesn’t support. Is there a way of being able to add the required fonts to PE2?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 26, 2004
Prezzo,

Elements doesn’t have its owr fonts … it just picks up the ones you have on your computer. So its easy to add new ones .. let us know which system you are using and someone will talk you through it.

Wendy
P
Prezzo
Jul 26, 2004
Wendy

Many thanks for the prompt response, it’s much appreciated. Can you tell me the best way to contact you?

Neil
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 26, 2004
Prezzo,

I’m a Mac user so if you use Windows I probably won’t be able to help you add fonts … best thing to do is just post a message here saying which system you are using (which version of windows etc) and someone should then be able to talk you through adding new fonts.

Wendy
P
Prezzo
Jul 26, 2004
Wendy

Thanks for the note. I use Windows XP Pro, MS Office XP and Elements 2. If someone can advise me I’d very much appreciate it.

Regards

Prezzo
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 26, 2004
Prezzo,

I just found this thread:

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?128@@.3bb4d9f3>

…. if you take a look at message 2 it should help you.

But hopefully someone who uses Windows XP should be along soon. 🙂

Wendy
TF
Terri_Foster
Jul 26, 2004
That’s how I do my fonts (AMD Athlon 2800 XP Home). I’m pretty sure PSE will run whatever font you put in your system font folder. It’s located where Ray says in Wendy’s link. C<Windows<Fonts. Just drag and drop Font into folder to install. The only question might be the Font’s Format. I know the TT work. Postscript Fonts? This really isn’t my type of subject if you’ll excuse the pun.

Terri
R
RSD99
Jul 26, 2004
Start
Settings
Control panel
Fonts
P
Prezzo
Jul 27, 2004
Wendy / Terri
Problem solved and everything working. Many thanks to you both. I’m new to PE2 so your efforts really appreciated.

Prezzo
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jul 27, 2004
Prezzo,

Glad the problem is now solved ….. 🙂

Wendy

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections