DJ
Posted By
Dottie_Jacobsen
May 7, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi! This is happening to me also. Totally frustrating! I have a monitor capable of supporting 3 screens, but have never used more than the one. The last few days it’s been doing this. It doesn’t matter whether I shut down Photoshop or the entire PC, or whether I do a system restore to an earlier time when it was functioning–the "opened" image is off screen somewhere. I’m having to use Photoshop 7 for the time being, which makes me realize how much of CS2 I take for granted! Any ideas? (And I tried the above suggestions–nothing!)

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

JB
Jodi_Bennett
May 7, 2007
Dottie,

I think I may have linked it to the following: when I select them all and then open them I let them open BEHIND Bridge. When I click over to Photoshop, the problem occurs. If I click over to Photoshop immediately after clicking "Open" then the images, although not really opening visually, open in FRONT of Bridge. Sometimes I get the progress bar and sometimes not. Even then, I sometimes get the same problem to occur but I can then hit Ctrl+0 to get them to open individually. That’s still a pain because I have to do that for EACH image!! Also, I noticed that if I switch over to my other computer (I have two computers which share a monitor) and switch back, the problem occurs but not consistently. It sounds to me like a bug.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections