"The command "<unknown>" is not currently available.

S
Posted By
slp20082008
Aug 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is what an ADOBE PSE dialog box states when I try to use the "palette tool" that can be installed with the Wacom tablet and pen. It is a repeatable error. I have made multiple troubleshooting efforts. Ideas?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

PA
Patti Anderson
Aug 13, 2004
Are you referring to the Pen Palette plugin/software that comes free with the Wacom tablet? As I recall, if installed correctly, it should be available under File menu>Automate>Pen Palette. Is that how you are using it?

Patti
TF
Terri_Foster
Aug 13, 2004
Oh, I see where your getting that message. I was wondering where he was seeing that until you mentioned those filters, Patti. SLP…I believe the deal is all but 4 of those filters are disabled demos so the unknown command is probably apply. The useable 4 useable free demos show up in the filter menu along with the Pen Tools.

Terri

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections