RG
Posted By
Rob_Glicksteen
May 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m getting error messages when I start up. The first one says Cannot find ‘qtcore4.dll’. Please re-install this application. The second says This application has failed to start because qt-mt333.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

I think this is as a result of my trying to delete a few plug-in demos such as Fluid Mask and Dfine, but I can’t identify those dll’s and reinstalling Photoshop did not help. Does anyone know what application these relate to or how to get rid of the error messages?

This happens if I start up CS3 directly or if I start it from Lightroom.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

WE
Wolf_Eilers
May 27, 2007
I think this is as a result of my trying to delete a few plug-in demos …

I believe you are correct. You need to uninstall these plugins correctly. The dll appears to be used to drive the gui of some plugin.
FN
Fred_Nirque
May 28, 2007
Quicktime?
RG
Rob_Glicksteen
May 28, 2007
I don’t think so. I stopped the error message by removing some plug-ins from Digital Film Tools.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections