B
Posted By
bgbarrelridr
Jun 25, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When loading CS2 on my second computer with 4 gb of RAM, etc,etc. I got the error message "Model Subsystem returned this error:1146" and then "Instruction at "0x00864a4d" referenced memory to "0x00f40608" memory could not be written". I have un-installed all of the original PS programs and upgrades and re-installed them with the same result. The help menus will not load when running the program. Also there is a bug with the saving of tiff files, not being able to save them from PS, although they will save through the RAW converter.?? I have another machine with lesser specs and 2 gb of RAM and everything works fine. Both have XP Home Ed, SP2. I have tried various things but can’t figure it out. The Search on these forums turn up nothing, although Google has a few hits with the same error message, but no resolution. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you……….Phil

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections