Posted By
Why_atl
Feb 24, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello All

Can you guys recommend a printing company who you like doing business with and have wonderful prices to do business cards, comp cards and post cards?

Thanks

Why_atl

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

CC
Craig_Cheatham
Feb 24, 2009
Printing for Less
printingforless.com
Good quality, team approach, nice folks.
WA
Why_atl
Feb 24, 2009
Thanks Craig, I will check them out!
AW
Allen_Wicks
Feb 24, 2009
But they will spam you…
CC
Craig_Cheatham
Feb 24, 2009
Allen, that hasn’t been my experience. I opted in to their newsletter which often has promotions for discounts on printing.
B
Buko
Feb 24, 2009
PT
Phil_Taz
Feb 25, 2009
How about mentioning where you are…
WA
Why_atl
Feb 25, 2009
Thanks Buko, a friend tried them, and didn’t get great customer service. But I always like to hear what others have to see about a company.
B
Buko
Feb 25, 2009
Product looks great they are cheap they get it to you quickly. What customer service do you need. You upload your PDF they send you a box of finished printed stuff.
WA
Why_atl
Feb 25, 2009
he’s a photographer. They messed up on his order, and when he tried to contact them, he said he got the runaround on sending the cards back.
CC
Craig_Cheatham
Feb 25, 2009
I found customer service to be very important. Projects I send to PrintingForLess.com go to a specific team. Every time I send a project, it goes to the same group of 4 or 5. I can call them when I’m setting up a project with questions and they can tell me how they’d like a file set up.
For instance, I might want to run a brochure, printed full bleed, at a non-standard size with a varnish masked over part of a panel, and bleeding off of the bottom. I don’t know off hand how they want that set up.
Anyone from that team can address issues that might come up about the project. I think customer service is worth a little bit more than rock-bottom prices, though these guys are VERY affordable.
If I’m running some simple bus card, where I run it depends on the budget in the project, and how much I want that client to run other work through my studio. Better quality often delivers return work.

Craig

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections