Any way to set photoshop to autosave files?

KG
Posted By
Katie_Gaston
Aug 9, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have an issue with moving my feet under my desk and randomly switching off the power button to my computer. Which sucks.

Soooo… does anyone know a way to set CS3 to autosave files every like 5 minutes or so?

Any suggestions (other than moving my powercable because that is too obvious) would help. Thanks 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JJ
John_Joslin
Aug 9, 2007
You are joking, right?
KG
Katie_Gaston
Aug 9, 2007
Erhm. No.

But now at least I feel like a moron. lol
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Aug 10, 2007
No. And you probably wouldn’t like the delays it would cause. Get into the habit of hitting Ctrl-S at appropriate intervals, and move that power cord. Have you thought of that?
BL
Bob Levine
Aug 10, 2007
Or don’t move your feet.

Bob
KG
Katie_Gaston
Aug 10, 2007
Ya I do. Im working on insanely large files so it takes like 30 seconds to save. eh, thanks though i didn’t think there was a way – just thought i’d ask.
AK
Al K
Aug 12, 2007
wrote in message
I have an issue with moving my feet under my desk and randomly switching off the power button to my computer. Which sucks.

Soooo… does anyone know a way to set CS3 to autosave files every like 5 minutes or so?

Any suggestions (other than moving my powercable because that is too obvious) would help. Thanks 🙂

Try either a (UPS) power supply (provides power when the computer looses power), or a laptop which will continue on it’s own power.

Al

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections