K
Posted By
karlkras
Oct 25, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Looking at the product specs for these two products it isn’t clear to me why one would choose Album over Elements or why you would need both. Elements appears to have a more robust set of editing features and does have some organizing capabilities.
I’ve tried the Album trial version and found the editing capabilities to be woefully inadequate for my equally woefully inadequate photo composition needs 🙂
The auto web posting and cataloging of slideshows to the Shutterfly on-line service is pretty cool, but I can do this myself. thanks in advance for any feedback,
K2

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Henry
Oct 25, 2004
K2,

I have Album 2 and Elements 2 and it appears Elements 3 has merged them into a tightly integrated program with improvements to both functions, editing and organizing. I suggest you log on to the Adobe Elements Forum where there are a lot of discussions about this subject.

Henry

"kman" wrote in message
Looking at the product specs for these two products it isn’t clear to me why one would choose Album over Elements or why you would need both. Elements appears to have a more robust set of editing features and does have some organizing capabilities.
I’ve tried the Album trial version and found the editing capabilities to be woefully inadequate for my equally woefully inadequate photo composition needs 🙂
The auto web posting and cataloging of slideshows to the Shutterfly on-line service is pretty cool, but I can do this myself. thanks in advance for any feedback,
K2

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections