D
Posted By
denise
Aug 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been getting a series of red lines through my image when I print. I have tried other programmes and it only appears with Photo Elements (version 1). I have tried to reinstall the software. It is in my Epson Printer Installer. It asks me for a serial number. Where do I find that number?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Roy
Aug 2, 2005
"denise" wrote in message
I have been getting a series of red lines through my image when I print. I have tried other programmes and it only appears with Photo Elements (version 1). I have tried to reinstall the software. It is in my Epson Printer Installer. It asks me for a serial number. Where do I find that number?

Hi.

I presume you are asking about Photoshop Elements, and that you got a "Free" copy with your Printer. There should be a small sticker with the serial number somewhere on the packaging, or perhaps on the rear of the Printer.

I got my "Free" copy with a scanner, and the Serial Number was on a very small sticker on the Cd Sleeve.

It is always a good idea to make a back-up copy of any Software, complete with its Serial Number. If you should ever need to re-install and then find the original Cd is damaged you won’t have to wait weeks for the replacement Cd to arrive.

Roy G
BH
Bina Hejazi
Aug 8, 2005
here is the serial number on my sticker that came with my scanner.

1057-4344-6972-6861-3856-4923

good luck
"denise" wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections