Posted By
ccesena
Dec 28, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,
As part of a project on which I am working, I need to show a series of photos of the same person at different weights (for example, the original photo will be at 120 lbs, then the next at 150 lbs (approx), then 180, etc). Can anyone help me figure out how to do that? I have Adobe Photoshop Elements, but I’m not sure if I can accomplish the task with that program.

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AG
AKA gray asphalt
Dec 29, 2005
Why? I would not want to help someone create
false advertising.

wrote in message
Hi,
As part of a project on which I am working, I need to show a series of photos of the same person at different weights (for example, the original photo will be at 120 lbs, then the next at 150 lbs (approx), then 180, etc). Can anyone help me figure out how to do that? I have Adobe Photoshop Elements, but I’m not sure if I can accomplish the task with that program.

Thanks.
JM
Jack Mac
Dec 29, 2005
On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 20:24:45 -0800, "AKA gray asphalt" wrote:

Why? I would not want to help someone create
false advertising.

wrote in message
Hi,

Thanks.
There’s a program called "Morpheus" that might be what you’re looking for. See: http://www.broderbund.com/jump.jsp?itemID=502&itemType=P RODUCT&em=1 However, with layers PE should be able to do it too.

Jack Mac

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections