P
Posted By
pila
Dec 6, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
In CS3, I open two photos (file format does not matter) and when I switch between them, PS forgets how they were positioned and always resets their position to the top left!

Procedure:

1. I open one photo (10 MP) in the Maximized Screen Mode where I normally work (pressing F). Then I set 100% view and move the photo so that the e.g. center of the photo is on the screen.

2. Now I Open another photo, and immediately switch to the first photo pressing Ctrl+Tab (or you can use menu Window). My first photo has moved to show the top left corner instead of where I left it (center)!

If I change now to the Full Screen Mode With the Menu Bar, PS will remember position I have left my photos in each of the windows. There are some other buggy combinations also (it can remember this Full screen position after I change display mode with the F key, and again ignore any new movements made by me for any future window switches).

I normally use PS 7, and wanted to check CS3, but I can not work with it unless I can solve this problem. In PS 7, this works as it should, in CS3 – not.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

P
pila
Dec 11, 2007
Nobody has this problem or what? Nobody cares to try?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections