B
Posted By
BLUOVAL
Dec 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have experienced a problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 loading to work on some pictures. Whenever I start the application I get an Loader error "The procedure entry point XML_SetParamEnityParsing could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll". . .!

I have tried uninstall the product and reinstalling but the problem just keeps coming back. I wanted to get this problem fixed before I upgrade.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

K
K2
Dec 24, 2007
This thread has a response to a similar error with another program: http://forums.windrivers.com/showthread.php?t=75854
K2

wrote:
I have experienced a problem with Adobe Photoshop Elements 4.0 loading to work on some pictures. Whenever I start the application I get an Loader error "The procedure entry point XML_SetParamEnityParsing could not be located in the dynamic link library xmlparse.dll". . .!
I have tried uninstall the product and reinstalling but the problem just keeps coming back. I wanted to get this problem fixed before I upgrade.
K
K2
Dec 24, 2007
Or try this:
http://www.elementsvillage.com/forums/showthread.php?p=34347 2 (Google is your friend)
K2

wrote:

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections