V
Posted By
vesther
Jul 18, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After 6 years doing Windows, I have thus decided to surrender my Windows rights to others who may be finding a use for it. I will include ALL previous versions as a part of my software surrender to other parties. At the time of the surrender offer, I don’t have the software installed on my Windows PC. Here are the surrender offers that I’m offering right now:

* Education Version Adobe Photoshop (Version 5.0): $50 USD OBO Will surrender to anyone running Windows 95, 98, or ME
* Retail Adobe Photoshop and Retail Adobe Acrobat Combo: Retail Adobe Photoshop will include Versions 5.0, 5.5, and CS. Retail Adobe Acrobat will include Version 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 Professional. When installing 5.5, you will need to use the Version 5.0 CD as proof of ownership of prior version. Version CS, use the 5.5 Disc. For Adobe Acrobat, Use either the 3.0 or 4.0 CD for Version 5, 5.0 CD for Version 6 Pro. I will happily surrender both of these as a combo for a minimum asking price of $275 OBO. This one is available to Windows Users since Windows 98.
* Retail Adobe PageMaker: Includes Full 6.5, 6.5 Plus Upgrade, 7.0 Upgrade. I will be happy to surrender this for $75 OBO. Windows 98 and up. This will also include a complimentary copy of Adobe PageMill as well.
* Retail Adobe Illustrator: Full 8.0 Version. I will surrender this for $60 OBO. Can be used from Windows 95 and onward.
* Adobe GoLive and ImageStyler Combo: GoLive has Full Version 4.0 and Version 5.0 Upgrade. ImageStyler has 1.0. I will surrender this as a combo for $120. Can be used on Windows 95 and later, though later versions of GoLive require use of Windows 98 and up.

E-Mail me at if you are interested in taking over.
I am willing to surrender my Windows Edition licenses–Reason–I’m now gonna dedicate my butt to the Mac Platform more.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

F
Fox
Jul 18, 2004
Mark Kim wrote:
After 6 years doing Windows, I have thus decided to surrender my Windows rights to others who may be finding a use for it. I will include ALL previous versions as a part of my software surrender to other parties. At the time of the surrender offer, I don’t have the software installed on my Windows PC. Here are the surrender offers that I’m offering right now:

* Education Version Adobe Photoshop (Version 5.0): $50 USD OBO Will surrender to anyone running Windows 95, 98, or ME
* Retail Adobe Photoshop and Retail Adobe Acrobat Combo: Retail Adobe Photoshop will include Versions 5.0, 5.5, and CS. Retail Adobe Acrobat will include Version 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, and 6.0 Professional. When installing 5.5, you will need to use the Version 5.0 CD as proof of ownership of prior version. Version CS, use the 5.5 Disc. For Adobe Acrobat, Use either the 3.0 or 4.0 CD for Version 5, 5.0 CD for Version 6 Pro. I will happily surrender both of these as a combo for a minimum asking price of $275 OBO. This one is available to Windows Users since Windows 98.
* Retail Adobe PageMaker: Includes Full 6.5, 6.5 Plus Upgrade, 7.0 Upgrade. I will be happy to surrender this for $75 OBO. Windows 98 and up. This will also include a complimentary copy of Adobe PageMill as well.
* Retail Adobe Illustrator: Full 8.0 Version. I will surrender this for $60 OBO. Can be used from Windows 95 and onward.
* Adobe GoLive and ImageStyler Combo: GoLive has Full Version 4.0 and Version 5.0 Upgrade. ImageStyler has 1.0. I will surrender this as a combo for $120. Can be used on Windows 95 and later, though later versions of GoLive require use of Windows 98 and up.

E-Mail me at if you are interested in taking over.
I am willing to surrender my Windows Edition licenses–Reason–I’m now gonna dedicate my butt to the Mac Platform more.

Contact Adobe — you can convert ALL your PC licenses to Mac licenses for nominal fees [and they’ll send you the mac versions]. If you sell off all your licensed software — you’ll have to pay full price for all new versions… (they may have changed their policies since the last time I converted a license…but it won’t hurt to talk with them)

Get your mac — but keep your PC… get a wireless card and an Airport or other wireless router and network your machines
together…Filesharing between the two is easy! The Mac is an amazing machine — you’ll love it, especially for all things graphic (and audio and video) … but the PC is still tops when it comes to internet technologies. You won’t find anything like IE6 for the mac and, AFAICT mozillas are still slower than their pc counterparts.

Fox

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections