JM
Posted By
John McWilliams
May 3, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there no longer a 30 day trial of Photoshope PS CS3? Or am I just looking in all the wrong places on the Adobe site?

john mcwilliams

Remember to pillage *before* you burn.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RB
Rudy Benner
May 3, 2007
"John McWilliams" wrote in message
Is there no longer a 30 day trial of Photoshope PS CS3? Or am I just looking in all the wrong places on the Adobe site?

john mcwilliams

Remember to pillage *before* you burn.

Install a copy from someone who has purchased the program, then you will have the 30 day trial period.

The install is on a DVD, its 710 meg. It could be put on a CD by deleteing some stuff.
JM
John McWilliams
May 3, 2007
Rudy Benner wrote:

Install a copy from someone who has purchased the program, then you will have the 30 day trial period.

The install is on a DVD, its 710 meg. It could be put on a CD by deleteing some stuff.

Downloading a Gig or so is no problem, but I didn’t see a link on Adobe’s site. Is it purposely not there? Anyone seen an announcement or other indication that it’s not there on purpose?

john mcwilliams
R
Rob
May 4, 2007
John McWilliams wrote:
Rudy Benner wrote:

Downloading a Gig or so is no problem, but I didn’t see a link on Adobe’s site. Is it purposely not there? Anyone seen an announcement or other indication that it’s not there on purpose?

Use the links that you were emailed.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections