Posted By
Byron Gale
Aug 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
James,

When I bought a Wacom tablet, a copy of PE1 was included. The serial number was on the sleeve which contained the CD.

Byron

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TB
Terry Boyles
Aug 28, 2003
James,

The serial number should be on the CD case. Mine was in the form of a sticker.

Terry
R
Ray
Aug 28, 2003
James,

First, congratulations on the EOS 10D 🙂

The serial number for that version is on the back of the sleve, a yellow sticker.

Ray
RC
Richard Coencas
Aug 28, 2003
James,

I have seen in the case of a Sony Vaio laptop that the serial number was on a separate piece of paper in the documentation. With OEM copies it is up to the equipment manufacturer to supply the serial number and they don’t always follow the normal procedure of putting it on the sleeve. If you can’t find it, you need to contact Canon.

Rich
A
alpert
Oct 11, 2005
is there one for 4.0?
D
Donna
Oct 11, 2005
So much better if you buy your own copy. Then you can get technical support from Adobe when you need it. (Besides the fact that you’ll be legal.)

Donna

wrote in message
is there one for 4.0?
RW
Ray Wetwrth
Oct 11, 2005
wrote in message
is there one for 4.0?

No, there are many. You can get one of your very own if you buy a copy of PS4, isn’t that exciting?
JM
Joseph Meehan
Oct 11, 2005
wrote:
is there one for 4.0?

Sure one comes with every legal copy.

Funny you should ask here. Most everyone here has paid for their copies, and we have also paid for those &(*^ who did not pay for their own.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
R
Roy
Oct 12, 2005
wrote in message
is there one for 4.0?

Yep.

There are.

By asking here, you are demonstrating that you really are more than just a little bit thick.

Roy G
AG
AKA gray asphalt
Oct 22, 2005
It’s not such a dumb question when I remember that
I have to go into the registry to get a valid number for PhotoShop 6, which I own, because the one under
the help screen is incomplete.

I love the Adobe tools but I’ll never get over not having an upgrade path from Distiller 3.

"Roy" wrote in message
wrote in message
is there one for 4.0?

Yep.

There are.

By asking here, you are demonstrating that you really are more than just a little bit thick.
Roy G

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections