JP
Posted By
Jeff_Perdziak
Oct 3, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all. I’m new here and I need some help. I’m printing using Multichannel files. When I go to "print with Preview" and click on "SCREEN" I am able to load my saved screen file BUT… and here’s the question… where it indicates "INK" it doesn’t allow me to put specific line screens and angles for each channel. It appears on some files but most of the time th option is not there. I used to be able to do it. But ever sine I upgraded to OSX… it doesn’t show up.

Can any one help me out here? Hope I explained that ok..

Thanks!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 3, 2003
What software and version number are you using Jeff? Frankly, none of that sounds familiar to me, and I’ve been using Elements since it was introduced. Either I’m getting ready to learn some interesting new stuff or you’re on the wrong forum! 🙂
JP
Jeff_Perdziak
Oct 3, 2003
Hmmm….I betcha I’m in the wrong forum. Elements? I’m using Photoshop 7. Not sure what Elements is?

Well…since I might not get help with my initial question… can ya help me to get to the right forum?

OOPS!
-jeff
GD
Grant_Dixon
Oct 3, 2003
Jeff

Try

adobe.photoshop.mac.lounge

adobe.photoshop.macintosh

adobe.photoshop.windows

Grant
JP
Jeff_Perdziak
Oct 3, 2003
Cool. I see that now. Sorry about that guys!

Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections