EH
Posted By
Ellen_Hennessy
Oct 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I attempt to uninstall PE 2 using "Add/Remove Programs" with Windows ME, I get message: "UninstLang.isu is not valid or the data has been corrupted". I would like to reinstall the program to see whether my Enhance Menu problem will be corrected.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

NS
Nancy_S
Oct 13, 2003
Ellen,

I would for starters, try just reinstalling on top of existing program. Who knows, the program may function for you or it least it should provide an uncorrupted uninstall file.
EH
Ellen_Hennessy
Oct 13, 2003
Thank you, Nancy. I tried your suggestion. Received an error message at end of install saying that Uninstall Shield was in use by another application and it would be necessary to reinstall. I chose to ignore it – the uninstall file is still missing but the Enhance Menu is now working fine. I must have a flawed Program CD. Ellen
NS
Nancy_S
Oct 13, 2003
Ellen,

Glad you got the program’s functionality back.

Nancy
GS
Greg_Sprenger
Oct 31, 2003
REinstalling photoshop 6.0
I have been having a few problems and decided to reinstall. USing Win xp uninstall, i removed PS 6. Win uninstall said that some files were undeletable; some fonts, color files, etc. I tried to delete most.
THen trying to reinstall, the CD will not continue in autoplay. The menu comes up in autoplay to reinstall PS 6, but the computer does not respond to it when clicked.
ANy thoughts on what is happening?
NS
Nancy_S
Oct 31, 2003
Greg,

I think you would get better help if you took this question to the full Photoshop forum as there are likely to be more people there familiar with your problem. This forum is specifically for Photoshop Elements. Good luck.

Nancy

edit: here is a link to that forum

<http://www.adobeforums.com/cgi-bin/webx?14@@.ee6b366>

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections