BM
Posted By
Beverly_Mascara
May 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Why do I want to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0? Sounds like to me that there is a lot of trouble running 3.0.

Also, is there an upgrade for 2.0 to 3.0 instead of purchasing 3.0?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
May 3, 2005
Beverly,

PSE3 has some nice new features … but I’m afraid that there isn’t an upgrade available. There was in the early days but not anymore … however there are some good deals around.

Wendy
RF
Robert_F_Carruth
May 3, 2005
Beverly,

Remember that this forum is where those with problems end up. I don’t remember anyone posting how flawlessly PE3 installed and ran. As for me I did a "clean" install (nothing at all running) back in early January and have had no problems other than a steep learning curve moving from PE1 to 3 but the improvements were well worth the effort. I never used 2 so I can’t make a comparison but I venture to say that the vast majority of customers are happy with their purchase.

No, I don’t work for Adobe but I am a fan. 🙂

Bob
JM
Joseph Meehan
May 3, 2005
wrote:
Why do I want to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0? Sounds like to me that there is a lot of trouble running 3.0.

I have had no trouble running it. It adds the features of Album to the already good Elements 2.0 and a few other features as well.

As far as I know the upgrade was for a limited time only.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
D
Daniel
May 3, 2005
There has been some rebates offered recently at Best Buy that brings the price of PSE 3.0 to below $50. Would imagine that will happen again soon.

Dan

wrote in message
Why do I want to upgrade from 2.0 to 3.0? Sounds like to me that there is
a lot of trouble running 3.0.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections